12.03.2007

Soooo.....

Whudya think??


I'm going to frame it, maybe in a shadowbox with some poker chips etc. and maybe a nameplate that says, "My Full House."

(BTW, this is Michael's Christmas gift this year for him to hang in his new office.)


If you look closely:


Hannah is the Queen of Diamonds.....my girly girl.

Hailey is the Queen of Hearts....do I need to explain?

Brandon is the King of Spades.....

Jake is the King of Clubs.....

Matthew is the King of Hearts....

The boys, just read into what you may with their "suits". I won't go into details ::snort::.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it!

I am glad you went with the
"full house"!

FUN!

Me said...

I like it! All the kidlets are in it now!
Um... haven't read all your posts yet so I will tell you about your "soul" later! :-)
I'll be calling you this mornning for an address! I just went down to the garage to get all the items to ship!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

These are great! Did you order them somewhere or do the art work too??????