8.05.2007

Ok, I've decided to finally join De'Etta's Summer Reading Challenge. I'm a bit late in the game but I've got books that I need to get finished and I'm hoping this will help me out:)



I have 2 goals for this challenge.


#1) To read to my kids for at least 20 mins/5 days a week. I *should* be doing this already but right now it's sporadic.


#2) To myself for at least 1 1/2 hours a day/night besides my Bible time.



Here's my list of books for the challenge. There's roughly a month left so my list can't be too long! I'll change the font color to blue when I am finished reading the book.


Non-fiction

Digital Photography-Just the Steps for Dummies

Digital Art Photography for Dummies (reading, almost done!)

The Maker's Diet (reading, almost done!)

Curves (reading, almost done!)

Sewing for Plus-sizes

The Abs Diet for Women (David Zinczenko, finish)

Fiction

Second Chances (Janet Green, reading)

Bumped to Fall Challenge list

Created to be His Helpmeet (Debi Pearl, re-read)

Ministry of Motherhood (Sally Clarkson, finish and then re-read)

Country Brides (Debbie Macomber, read)


If you want to join in, click on the graphic above and it will take you to De'etta's challenge page.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

That's an ambitious list - Mine are always WAY to long but I'll simply roll it over to the next challenge.... Have fun!