8.04.2007

Today we went to the Botanical Garden in Tucson. Went down there last night since hubby was pulling a late night and we hadn't seen him since Tuesday morning. I'm going to post the pics of the kids first, then the "regular" pics, then my "art-worthy collection" ones. Thought I might try to sell some prints on that Etsy site to save money for a bigger and better camera.

Ok, just uploaded and I uploaded them in the wrong order. The last ones to the first. Sorry, too tired to do it over again:)


This is Hailey, happy that momma nursed her and got her into some air conditioning!
This was at the entrance/exit, had the kids pose for me at the end.

Brandon and Jake loved the "forts" that were there.

Matty posing for me finally. He kept wandering around muttering "Me not like this place..." the heat and the bugs were getting to him:)

Hannah thought the bamboo was cool.




Each of the kids had to pose as a butterfly....the phrase from "A Bug's Life", "Look at me! I'm a beautiful butterfly!" keeps running through my head... LOL

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

What a cool butterfly backdrop.