8.01.2007

Ok, I'm totally addicted to this site called Etsy. It is basically a place for people to sell their "art" or other handmade goods. There are the cutest dresses on there for babies and toddlers made from vintage pillowcases or hankies. There are also ones on there called "t-shirt" dresses, basically a onesie or t-shirt with a skirt attached. Anyways, I hit the thrift stores today so I can make Hailey a couple of t-shirt dresses. I'll take pics when I get them done. Here are some examples of some really cute ones using vintage stuff....

This one uses a vintage hankie as an apron for the front.

This one is made using a vintage embroidered pillowcase. Isn't it adorable?! I want to make her some of these but really have to hunt down some cute pillowcases.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

This reminds me that I had a friend who made adult dresses using t-shirts and material....