7.30.2007

Last week after I got back was spent at VBS. It was a good week and resulted in two children accepting Christ as their Saviour! It did wear on all of us though. It was a really tiring week.

This weekend we pretty much took it easy. Made it to Sunday night service, which we rarely do.


Today we started back to school. Took the last two weeks off. Got caught up on the dishes. Tomorrow is laundry. I also spent a good amount of time today researching a project that I'm working on. More about that down below.


It looks like God is answering prayer concerning my Grandma. Talked with my Dad this weekend and it looks like she's probably moving up to live with him and they'll be taking care of her instead of her other "caregiver" until she passes. It looks like the caseworker will be removing that caregiver, which is what we were all praying for. The caregiver was basically ushering my Grandma to her grave...Praise God things seem to be working out!!! We still need prayer though. This whole thing has caused quite a rift in the family, it's basically the whole family against one person, and it's caused quite a bit of stress on all of us, but especially my Grandmother who just doesn't need this "stuff" in this phase of her life....thanks:)

I've decided that I'm going to be entering that "wool contest" that Hannah entered last year. I think I'm going to do something a little non-traditional. I'm making a skirt but will be embellishing it and making it sortof scrappy. This is where I've gotten my inspiration from....
These are the Skechers shoes that I totally fell in LOVE with a few weeks ago. I think I'm going to do the skirt this same grey color of wool and embellish it kinda like this. I can picture it in my head. We'll see how it turns out.....I can't ever do anything *normal* LOL. Becky, I can hear you laughing all the way down here!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Cute shoes! Can't wait to see the skirt.