8.02.2007

This is my project that I worked on tonight after the kids went down...took me about 4 1/2 hours total.

This dress was made using a yellow onesie and a ladies crocheted tank top from Goodwill which I cut down of course. This one was HARD and took me the most time to do tonight...

This one came out cute, I think. I found the onesie and found a girl's skirt that matched pretty well. Cut it down and attached a skirt.

This one's not quite done yet. The shirt will have a black "Mickey Mouse" sillouette on it. The skirt I left separate because I didn't want it to bleed onto the white shirt.


This one is cute but nothing special. I'm thinking about embroidering a cute SOMETHING onto a white circle and attaching it to the skirt in the lower corner, we'll see. This was a 24 mos. size jumper type one piece outfit, the name escapes me right now, but anyways I cut it down to make the skirt.
Ok, going to bed now!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

These are adorable! You are very talented.