6.19.2007

The spy kit was a hit! He's been going around the last couple of days "sleuthing". Today was his actualy birthday. My Mom came over this evening to take him shopping for a gift. He came home with some kindof racetrack. I didn't get a very good look at it. He also picked out a Transformers book.

I ordered my business cards this weekend as well as my website name. I don't really NEED a website but I couldn't get an email address from a "free" service, they were all taken. I figured the fastest way to get my "own" was to get the domain and make my own. It'll be more professional that way anyways. I'll post the link on here so you all can take a peek if you want, as soon as I get it finished. It'll probably take me a little bit to get it up and running. Hubby helped me make a professional looking invoice last night and he turned it in today when he went to work.

I've done really well on my diet yesterday and today. I cheated a little bit this weekend but not over the top or anything. My weigh-in yesterday was 186. I'm hoping to lose at least 2 lbs by next Monday, we'll see. I weigh-in on Mondays because it FORCES me to be good on the weekends when hubby is home!

We finally started back with school yesterday. We're behind the curve now so we've got some catching up to do. Between school, my biz stuff, and regular "home" stuff, I've just been plain busy! It's a good busy though. I don't do good when I don't have things "pressing".

Hailey got her first "cold" on Sunday. She was a little worse yesterday but she's a little better again today. Poor baby, I can't stand when my babies are sick. She's been a little extra fussy and wants to snuggle more, which I don't mind!

No comments: