6.21.2007

I had Hannah weigh herself, then weigh herself holding Hailey today. Hailey is 10 lbs. I've got her 2 month checkup next week so I'll know exact weight, but wow she's growing fast! I'll spare you the whole "They grow up so fast" thoughts that are running through my mind....though I will say that I really DO wish they could stay babies a little while longer.

School is going great. Hannah is cruising along, she's got quite the workload though compared to the boys. They finish before her everyday. Brandon is doing well, still struggling a bit with reading. He's just missing some thought process that most people have, we're working around it the best we can. I'm trying HARD to be patient with him. I'll leave it at that. Jake is doing very well, he'll be reading by the end of the year. He LOVES math just like Brandon and always asks to do more pages. Poor Matty is feeling left out a bit. I've gotta get him some kindof workbooks to work on when we do school. Hailey wants in on all the school "fun" too. She wants to be laying smack-dab in the middle of everyone. It's funny.

Got my website running. It's not "perfect" yet so I'm still not posting the link but I'm soooo stoked that it's running already. I've honestly had much more trouble getting a site up before. I've even got my own email and it forwards automatically to my hotmail inbox. Too cool!

Hubby left this morning to go to San Francisco. He'll be back tomorrow night.

My "diet" is going strong. I've already weighed myself and I've already reached my goal for Monday's weigh-in. Anything more is super great!

Tonight we went on a hunt for a cheap table to put in our school room. Right now we school on the floor of the school room. It works but we have all of our stuff laying everywhere. I'd like to at least have things up off the floor. We have a bookshelf but I'm just too lazy to put everything on it everyday. We have sooo many books, manuals, etc. I will just do better to have everything laid out already. Oh, anyways we found a "maybe" table at Goodwill. I'll have hubby go first thing Saturday morning and see if it's still there since they're having a 50% off sale then. I did pick up some 3-6 month pajamas for Hailey. She's already outgrowing her 0-3 month ones. I also picked up a pair of denim shorts for me and one for Hannah as well.

No comments: