6.23.2007

Last night was movie night. We watched an older movie from the 90's called Jungle 2 Jungle. Stars Tim Allen and Martin Short. Funny movie and the kids got a kick out of it.

Today we went to the mall with Mom. We were looking into dropping our land-line phone and dial-up and getting DSL. They didn't have a lower price than our current phone company, so we'll be going with our current one. I saw a couple of things that I wanted to get (ok I was coveting!) specifically they "Chuck Taylor" Ladies Converse shoes and there was a purse at the Fossile store that I just adored. We simple can't afford those kindof luxuries so opted "no thank you". The purse COULD have doubled as a diaper bag though.......::snort::

After the mall we stopped at my favorite scrapbooking store EVER! Recollections. Not sure if they're a chain or not but they have EVERYTHING you could ever want to use scrapping. Seriously. Anyways, I stopped in and got the 4 pieces of paper I needed to complete a project.

Got home and made a roasted chicken with various sidedishes for dinner. I say "various" because I actually made 3 different sets of sidedishes. Cucumber salad, jicama, and tomatoes for me (low carb!), pasta for the kids, and baked potatoes w/corn on the cob for Mom and Michael. I think I had 5 "servings" of veggies in that dinner and I'm completely stuffed. I totalled it up though and my dinner had under 250 calories and 10 grams of carbs. Feels like I ate a horse though! Not sure I could do the 10 servings a day thing.....ugh.

Hailey's wearing one of her new dresses that she got at the shower with little white tights and black patent shoes. She's going to be adorable! I'll make sure and get a picture and post it on here. Hannah of course had to find something that sortof matches so they can "match" tomorrow. If I could find them "twin" outfits for them she'd be all over it! She's fully embracing her big-sister role....

No comments: