6.16.2007

Becky, thanks for the ideas for Brandon's spy kit. My dad is sending a magnifying glass and I was already planning on picking up a pair of binoculars tomorrow if they aren't too expensive. The disappearing ink thing is a great idea. I think crayola has something like that out. I already got a watch, guess I forgot to list that. It's one with all kinds of buttons on it making it look real "spyish". I picked up a small toolbox to put it all in but the lunchbox was a great idea. Might check out the price of those as well tomorrow.

Not much else going on around here except I'm still working on my business details. Trying to figure out how/what kindof business licenses to buy. Az is so confusing compared to Wa! I think I'll actually have to go down to their office on Monday.

Oh-Oh-Oh! Exciting news! I picked up the Tradesmen account today. Well, actually my sales rep. (errr hubby) landed it for me today. I start tomorrow and it's a bi-weekly account. Things are rolling.....

On other news, I've been doing pretty well on diet this week. I'm down about 3 lbs so far. I did eat a little more than I should've tonight but didn't stray too far. I had SF pudding and a SF Jello with whipped cream on top. Hubby actually had a "cheat" night so I feel pretty good about my choices, I could've been so much worse!

Ok, piece out!

(I know it's "peace out", but the whole "peace" thing is not my style, a little too hippie-ish. I visualize "whirrled peas" not "world peace".....snickering and ducking)

No comments: