6.14.2007

Let's see, yesterday we went down to Tucson again to stay with hubby in the hotel again. We decided to go ahead and do part of Brandon's birthday "party" yesterday and did Peter Piper Pizza for dinner. Birthdays here are week-long events. The kids spent their allowances at the Dollar Tree today, they were thrilled. I was also able to put together a pretty cool (at least I thing so!) gift for Brandon with things from there. I put together a "spy kit".

This kit included:

Flashlight
An i-pod looking radio (for receiving secret messages of course)
Pedometer (to count your paces)
Notepad (to record your "clues/info")
Mechanical pencils for above mentioned notepads
"Funny glasses" and "false teeth" (for cleverly disguising oneself)
Tapemeasure (never no when you're gonna need one!)
Some glowsticks (think McGuyver here)

I think that's all I got for it. I'm gonna check out Walmart when I get his other gift and see if they have anything good to add to it. I'm pretty excited to give it to him, I think he'll love it! I think I might hide his gifts and come up with some clues or something so he has to find them. For his cake, I'll probably decorate it with white icing and then put black "?" marks all over it.
Sound like fun?

Ok, the "official" name for my cleaning biz is Sparkle Cleaning Services. Anyone like it??? My business cards are going to look soooo awesome. Spent last night working on my logo and final design for biz cards. I'm looking into getting a couple of polo shirts with at least my name on them, will try to get my logo as well, but so that I look more professional. Hubby is totally on board with this, I've just gotta get all my ducks in a row!

1 comment:

Me said...

What about a watch, magnifying glass (even a plastic one), binoculars, or an insible ink pen (maybe even color changing Markers). All fun things that a spy should have! I am not sure WHATELSE - just some ideas! If I think of anything else I will let you know! You can get a little LUNCHBOX to put it in so no one thinks it's a "spy kit" when he is out in the world being a SPY - they just think he has his lunch with him!