6.29.2007

Hubby's car battery died yesterday in the middle of his workday in Tucson. He got it into a Chevy dealer and slid in the "warranty" period by 39 miles....praise the Lord!! Anyways, they changed his battery but didn't get it done until closing last night. He had planned on coming back home last night and had left his computer and everything at home so he could just come home and work. Well, since his car was going to get done so late, I hated for him to have to drive home so we went down there and stayed with him.

Half of today was spent hanging in the hotel room waiting for hubby to get done with his workday. We drove home "together" and met Mom at Recollections (remember, the COOLEST scrapbooking store ever!). They were having their yearly clearance sale. I went there intending to *only* spend $20.....I spent $30. I'm working on a project for a childhood friend of mine that is having a baby next month. I'm making them an "explosion book" to put pics in of their new baby. It starts out as a "box", then you take the lid off and it opens all up. Very cute idea! I also got some paper and embellishments to start scrapping photos of Hannah and Hailey. I'm starting with the girls, doing their pages at the same time, then I'll do the boys' together.

After Recollections, we went to the mall and watched "Ratatouille". Very cute movie. I would have enjoyed it a bit more if I wasn't busy keeping the baby "happy" but she wasn't too bad for me. She actually sat and watched about 20 mins of it. The other time was spent nursing, burping, and rocking......over and over LOL.

Well, that was our last 2 days!

No comments: