6.26.2007

I ended up having my cheat night last night. I was craving fries really bad and had Wendy's chicken nuggets and fries for dinner. Then later I had strawberries w/cream for dessert. I ordered a diet coke with my dinner so I didn't do TOO bad.

Today, well tonight, was a little hard for me but I forced myself to make good choices. Believe me, it wasn't easy! I actually headed out to go get a soda and some sort of snack, a BAD one, I ended up with a diet soda and sunflower seeds LOL. Oooh, life on the edge.....

Becky will be joining me here tomorrow (Wednesday) if she didn't start today. I'm NOT giving her a choice about it, she's going to be my diet buddy again! Becky, luv ya!

Today I finally got my business license. It was a little more expensive than I expected but nothing too major. I guess I'm "legal" now (g). Look out world, here I come....

I hope my business cards come soon, I'm really wanting to get another client by the end of July and one more by the end of August.

Mom came over last night and I got Quickbooks loaded on my computer and my business set up. Now just need more clients!

Hubby finally got me high-speed internet. It's *only* 14.95/month for 6 months then it goes up to $30/mo but that's still a pretty good price. We're going to lose our "landline" since we don't use it, so it's a wash.

I don't have batteries for my camera so i've not been able to get a recent pic of Hailey on here. I'm making it a priority though since I don't wanna lose any time getting pics of her.

Ok, nuff rambling?!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I just caved and went and bought a Diet Coke myself. :-) I am trying to stay off of it but I haven't felt too good the last few days and was really craving one!
Anyways, I enjoyed catching up on your blog. . .Emily from SHS