7.02.2007

My weigh-in today was 180. Lost another 2 lbs. I would've lost more but had a rough Mon, Tue, and Wed last week. Set me back a pound or two I think. Overall, a good week though! Especially since I'm not doing any formal excercising....

Yesterday was church. Hubby didn't get to come with us. The internet guy came yesterday morning. The only appt they had this weekend was Sunday morning of course. Last week when they hooked it up, they connected it to Brandon's room, not the living room. Anyways, I was in nursery during the worship service and got to know one of the other ladies a little more. It was nice visiting with her. Between SS and Worship though our Pastor's father (the founding pastor of the church) had to go to the hospital in an ambulance. He's been having heart problems and is having surgery soon. Please say a prayer for him/them, we're really worried.

We got invited over to a couple's house for the 4th of July. That will be a nice time of fellowship and friendship!

We also invited our friends over again that came over a few weeks ago. We had such a good time. Me and the lady have alot in common and are almost the same age, we get along very well. It ONLY took me 2 years here to start to branch out a really make friends.....we're looking forward to them coming over!

Ok, batteries almost dead. Gotta go!

No comments: