5.01.2007

Ugh, I'm so frustrated! Had my appointment today I'm a GOOD 3 1/2 cm not posterior anymore and she REALLY stripped my membranes today. I guess last week she only kinda did as I was still posterior and she really couldn't reach. Anyways, I had somewhat painful contractions about 8 mins apart for 3 hours, then 3-5 mins apart for another 3 hours, now they've tapered off. They're running about 10-15 mins now. Wah, wah, wah, I thought tonight was the night! I even had Mom on "baby alert". I'm still kindof crampy but I'm not holding my breath that anythings gonna happen. Michael is in town tonight and will be working in Tempe tomorrow so tonight wouldn've been a good night as well. Oh, well.

On another note, tonight was the AWANA closing ceremony. Didn't get very good pictures. I'm so proud of my kids though. Jake stole the show when the "Cubbies" were singing their song. They put the microphone up towards him so that the audience could hear better, he grabbed it and basically everyone heard Jake do a solo since the other kids were so quiet. Everyone was laughing....

We've all been sick off and on for over a week now. Jake was sick on his birthday and just got better yesterday and Hannah's been sick yesterday and today, running a pretty good fever. I'm running a slight fever as well 100.4F and just feeling pretty tired. Guess it's good baby isn't coming yet since I don't want her to get sick from us.

Well, that's all. Off to check blogs...

No comments: