5.02.2007

Nope, no baby yet!

Today I woke up feeling really good. Took my temp and my fever had gone away. Me and the kids got some of the house picked up, then we headed to mall to "walk" and hopefully put me in labor. We got about 1/3 the way through the mall and I started feeling ill again. We stopped and ate dinner and waited for daddy to meet us. Then we walked the rest of the mall. I was in search of some sandals, specific type ones, so I wanted to finish. Never found the sandals I wanted but we ended up getting some books from Borders with a giftcard we had gotten for Christmas. Got home, got the kids in bed, and now I'm in bed. Just took my temp and it's up to 101.5F now. The last few days it's only been 100.4F. Please pray with/for me that I'll kick this and feel better soon. Also, that I'll have wisdom to discern if this is the same "bug" that some of the kids have gotten or if I have an infection somewhere (amnio fluid???). I'll continue taking tylenol to keep it down to a reasonable level, but will head to the Dr. this weekend if I'm not feeling better by then. Until then, I GUESS I'll continue to "take it easy". I've BEEN taking it easy since like 31-32 weeks now, and I'm D-O-N-E.

Thanks!

No comments: