4.02.2007

We survived our first day of school. It took us about 4 hours 15 mins from start to finish. I was expecting it to take 6 hours so I'm happy about that. More time will be cut off as we get going and I get more familiar with the materials and we get into our groove. Jake is so excited to be a real Kindergartener. He loves math just like Brandon and I think he'll be flying through that soon enough. I'm glad I bit the bullet and went with BJU. This is going to work much better for us, at least during this season in our lives.

I got the M&M "It's a girl!" packages done tonight for Hubby and Mom to hand out at work after baby girl is born. I'll try and take a pic tomorrow for ya'. I was only able to make 22 of them. While hubby was in Vegas he had gotten me 4 lbs each of the pink and purple M&M's but the bag of pink ones got spilled and I only had about 1 lb of those left. So, I probably would have been able to get 6-8 more which would have gone to the Dr and nurses at the hospital. Oh well, maybe I'll get a batch of soap or bath salts or something made and use that.

Hubby had jury duty today. He said it so incredibly boring. He was there at 7 am left around 2 pm and never got called in. They said he wasn't needed and sent him home. The did have some movies playing in the waiting room but hubby found it ironic that 2 of the movies were about people breaking the law by stealing or robbing banks.

I asked hubby tonight what the "patting" my leg was last night after reading my baby name list. He said that he's going to let me name this one. He said that he pretty much got his way in naming the others so he'll let me have this one. Hmm, not sure I agree with him as I was thinking *I* had gotten my way with the naming the others, but I guess I'm not gonna argue since we just can't both agree on one name.

No comments: