4.02.2007

As for the baby name issue. No, we haven't settled on a name. I really thought Abigail would stick but it hasn't. Everyone's back pedaled out of this one, not just me this time:) I don't remember the others being so hard to name. Really the only names we can agree on are 3 boy's names. Alexander, Aaron, or Andrew William. I hope that's not a sign! I've got all pink clothes. ...anyways, here's my "short" list. Hubby looked it over tonight but had no comment....He just patted my leg and went to sleep (g). Not sure what that meant.

Allison Grace or Marie (not my fave at all but DH and Hannah like it alot so I included it)
Anna-Belle (I'd only call her by both when I'm calling for her so Hannah doesn't come running)
Emily Rose, Grace, or Joy (LOVE but everyone nixed it back when and I'm still grieving)
Hailey Marie (LOVE, but not sure if Hailey/Hannah is too sing-songy)
Heather (LIKE the name but there's a Hannah/Heather combo at church, maybe sing-songy?)
Laura Grace (LOVE, very feminine)
Sarah Grace (LOVE, but hubby doesn't like Sarah *sigh*)

This girl HAS to have a very feminine name LOL. No McKenzie's or Alexis' allowed! That's really where our conflict is, I like feminine and hubby likes the others. I'm not sure how we ever got Hannah named! Anyways, this is the list coming to the hospital with us. There's a 99.9% chance that it will be one of these names...unless it's a boy, then it'll be one of the "A" names listed above. I'm not going to post anymore about baby names until she gets here. I'm sure you're ALL just about as sick of it as I am. Well, maybe not Dad and Michelle. I think they keep checking on here to see what her name will be. You're gonna have to wait and see! *I* don't even know yet.

2 comments:

Me said...

If memory serves me right, Hannah was gonna be Jordan.....
God has a plan, keep it prayer and she'll end up with the perfect name!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I like all your names on your list. LOL