4.01.2007

Ok, decided to start trying to breakup my long posts into smaller ones so that they're not so overwhelming.

Today we went to church of course. I had nursery today. I talked with the SS Superintendent about me taking a leave of absense. He totally understood and wondered why I hadn't brought it up earlier. By absense, I'm talking like 6 months, not 6 weeks or anything. I'll be nursing a baby and there's no way I can do that and SS at the same time and nursing isn't as easily scheduled as a bottle is so it only makes sense. I do feel bad since there's a shortage of volunteers for SS and AWANA but my family is more important and God will provide. I'll be taking a 2 month leave from nursery as well. I only do it once a month so it's really no big deal there.

We went to lunch after church with Mom and got caught up on the last 2-3 weeks. She is doing AWESOME at her job and just got 2 raises, 1 for her 90-day review and 1 because they need her to work so many hours. That is awesome as well since she was stressing about having to get a p/t job to supplement after tax season was over but with her raises and the overtime God is providing for her needs. Yippee!!!

We took naps when we got home and chilled the rest of the night. I had contractions again tonight. They started off at 5 mins apart for 1 1/2 hours then tapered off to 10 mins for an hour and finally went away. I've really got to get my bag packed. Friday is payday so I think I'll buy the stuff I need then, so I'm all set to go when the time comes. I decided that this time I'm not going to stay in that hospital gown for 2 days. I bought some "yoga" pants and loose t-shirts to wear while I'm there. I'm also going to get some good-smelling hygiene stuff like body wash and lotion to use so I won't feel so icky while there. I don't know why, but it never occured to me the other times that I didn't have to wear the gown the whole time and use the soap and shampoo that they provide. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and get the epidural this time. 4 times of natural childbirth, I figure I put in my time, I deserve to have a relatively pain free one this time right? I told you last week that I have "crazy pregnant woman brain" on right now, so please bear with these ramblings for a just few more weeks.....

We're starting our new schoolyear tomorrow so I've got to get to sleep at a decent hour tonight. The kids are excited to start! Hopefully our day with run relatively smoothly.

No comments: