4.04.2007

Our day was sortof whirlwind. We got all of our school done again today, and in *only* 3 hours today. I think Brandon is still gonna have a little bit of trouble learning to read purely due to how God programmed him. I'm just gonna have to do the best that I know how and leave the rest to God. Sending him to school would not fix his problems and I truly think he'd just be left behind. At least this way I can spend more attention on him and let him work at his pace. Jake doesn't have much of an attention span for listening to stories and such. He's really very much a "worksheet" kid. Just give him his worksheets to do and when he's done, he's done. I'm not going to drop reading time though as he still needs the comprehension skills that accompany it. Hannah is doing fabulous. She's very much a give me my worksheets kid too but she enjoys reading and the other stuff as well. I think the worksheets give her a sense of accomplishment that was harder to measure with Sonlight. *Pssst* that was my problem too with SL.

After school I hurried and got ready for my Dr's appointment. It went well. I haven't gained any weight in the last 2 weeks. My next appt will be in 2 weeks, then they'll be every week till she's born. I'm starting to get excited. I can't believe she's almost here! Oh, Oh, Oh, the Dr. said that she thought the baby was head down. I've been so worried about that for some reason. Funny, I don't remember even thinking about it with the others. I guess that's my big *pregnancy* obsession this time around. Well, besides naming her...

Tomorrow I'm going to spend a good part of the day doing housework. Ugh, the house has gotten so messy, too messy, I just can't stand it anymore!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Glad to hear she's head down, you're weight is tracking and the end is near.