4.24.2007

Today at my Dr's appointment I was at 3 cm.

###########TMI ALERT:############


The Dr. stetched my cervix a little and I think stripped my membranes the best she could. My cervix is still a little "posterior" (tilted back) so she had a hard time doing anything. I've had a few painful contractions this evening but nothing regular. She's not quite ready to come yet:) These last 2-3 weeks are the hardest though, I feel like I'm "on alert" all the time. It'd be easy for me to just ignore everything, contractions and all, but the Dr. thinks I'm going to go really fast, so I want to be prepared. Don't want a baby born at home or in the car on the way to the hospital.

In other news, I think I've gotten the bug that Matthew had Sunday and Monday. I woke up this morning feeling really crummy. Had a headache most of the day and crud in my sinus'. Hopefully mine will only last 2 days like his did!

Tonight was the last night of AWANA. Yay! Jake loved his "Toy Story" cupcakes that he took to his class. Not sure if I had already posted this, but I put plastic army men on top of them, like the ones in the movie, and he had Buzz Lightyear party hats for him and his friends.

3 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

3 Cent....wooHoo! Watching and praying! LOL

Lexie said...

Good to hear you guys are doing well. I hope and pray that your little one holds out for a little bit longer!

Blessings, mlpinky

Me said...

Hey - haven't heard from you for awhile... you are still incubating that little one because she isn't to come out until after Tuesday....
hope everyone is doing well and can't wait until I see pictures!