4.24.2007

Let's see.

Friday, hubby had to work in Tucson and had a dinner meeting down there that night. We headed down there to stay with him in his hotel and to kindof "get away" for a night.

Saturday, we left to come home around noon. Took a detour on the way home to the Casa Grande ruins. It was an official state park. They are some old adobe type ruins from the Hohokam indians. Fun little spur of the moment detour.

Sunday, nothing too exciting. Hubby went to evening service with the older 3 kids. Matty develped a fever Sunday afternoon so I stayed home with him. Oh, hubby got most of the garage cleaned up and the front yard mowed before leaving for evening service.

Today, I got our kitchen sink fixed! I love my hubby, but he is sooo not a "fix it" man! The kitchen sink had been clogged since last weekend when we made a huge vat of mashed potatoes for the luncheon at church. The peels clogged the pipes and the only way to unclog is to take them apart. Anyways, hubby is always too gun shy to take things apart, etc so I braved it today and fixed the sink. I was able to get caught up on dishes! Tonight we got all the kids' derby cars cut out and sanded. Hubby is going to spray the primer on them tomorrow morning so we can paint them tomorrow and put the wheels on them. They'll have the track set up tomorrow night at AWANA so we can try them out and make sure they work before the tournament on Friday night.

Tomorrow is my 37-week Dr's appointment. I'm hoping for more progress...I realized today just HOW big I am. Well, my stomach/the baby. I've still not gained any weight for like 2 months or so. No wonder I'm having back problems and pelvic joint pain...

That's all the updates I think! Off to catch up on you all....

No comments: