3.07.2007

Yesterday I had my Dr's appt. I've LOST 4 lbs since last month's appt. I'm not worried since I know most of it was water weight and I'm not retaining much now that I've cut sugar. Other than that things look good. My bp was 117/74 and the baby is measuring right on schedule. The Dr thinks she's breech right now but says she has 6 weeks to turn. I hope she does, don't want my last birth to be a C-section!

Had AWANA last night. Next week we have a break because it's spring break for the schools. Then after that, we only have 6 weeks left! I think all of the kids are through their books so now they're all on review and that's not neccessary for awards night.

Yesterday one of my friends from church told me that they wanted to throw me a baby shower. I love the idea of all us ladies getting together but I *so* hate being the center of attention or being put on the spot. Also, since I really don't like telling people what we "need" and such, I just hate the idea of people buying stuff for us, I've gotten pretty much everything already. She understood but suggested they throw me a "diaper shower" where they bring diapers, wipes, and such. That sounded like a good idea to me and I'm looking forward to a get-together with the ladies at church.

I think I'm going to tackle some of the house today. We'll see how far I get...

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast: raisin bran w/skim milk
Lunch: small steak (leftovers) and 1 1/2 cups greenbeans
Snack: string cheese
Dinner: Cobb salad
Snack: cheerios w/milk

Today:

Breakfast: grapenuts w/milk
Lunch: fajita fixin's w/ 1 tortilla
Dinner: Fajitas again w/green salad
Snack: pistachios or string cheese (if needed)

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Jen - was your DOCTOR worried about your weight loss? I'm guessing that you have nothing to worry about if you are still being sure to get the nutrition you need....you are eating better and your body is responding....

Believe me - if they are worried - they will tell you. ::snort::