3.05.2007

Saturday I had a very hard time getting to sleep, I think I only got about 3 hours or so. I made it through SS and church with no problems though!

After church we came home and ate lunch and I planned on taking a nap. Hubby threw me a curveball. He knows that my mind has been preoccupied on the last few things that I needed to get for the baby so he offered to go and get them yesterday. Wow, wasn't expecting that! It worked out good since Babies R Us had a sale that started yesterday plus since we spent over $70 we got a free umbrella stroller. Now I've got that *nesty* feeling and want to start moving furniture and cleaning and such. Went to evening service last night since I was *only* tired, wasn't sick or anything. Left church feeling sooooo sick. In fact hubby said I was "warm", I didn't take my temp or anything. It's hubby's month to count offerings so we didn't end up leaving until 8:30, church was over at 7. Got home and hubby set me up on the couch so that we could watch The Apprentice together while he got a couple of things done. I fell asleep at the very end and woke up when he headed to bed at 11. I slept in a little this morning and am feeling much better:)

Friday and part of Saturday was spent working on Megan's mary jane booties. I got about 2/3 done with the first one and then realized I wasn't doing the stitch correctly. Looked it up on the internet to confirm my suspicions and woefully ripped it all out. I redid it Saturday evening and it's looking much better! Oh, I also found the baby pink yarn that I needed on Saturday at a different Joann's so now she will have both pink and white shoes, not just white. They were out of most of the colors the night before at the other Joann's. I'll post a pic as I get them done...

Jake threw up in his bed Saturday night, we didn't find out until Sunday morning when we went to wake them up for church. He hadn't eaten his dinner the night before, only the soda, and then later had some peanut M and M's so I figured it was the "junkfood on an empty stomach" bug. Then last night Brandon woke up in the middle of the night throwing up. I just spent a good hour up there cleaning their beds and the carpet and "liberally applying" that enzyme cleaner that I got way back when we were potty training Penny. Fun!

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast: string cheese (that's all I had time for we were running late)
Lunch: 1/2 ham sandwich, 2 oz cheddar w/apple slices
Dinner: burrito at Chipotle (grilled chicken, black beans, cheese, lettuce, sour cream), iced tea
Beverages: 3 bottles water and iced tea-lightly sweetened

Today's food:

Breakfast: Bran cereal with a few raisins added and skim milk
Lunch: ham sandwich, small salad w/no dressing
Snack: sliced almonds, stringcheese
Dinner: steak on bbq, jicama salad (jicama, almonds, raisins, mayo), and steamed broccoli
Beverages: 4 bottles water and decaf iced tea sweetened-lightly sweetened

2 comments:

Me said...

I hope everyone is feeling better soon!
That was a nice surprise from your hubby!
I REALLY like that you are updating regularly! Blogging is better than a phone call (you can read them at 4AM when you can't sleep whereas you can't call anyone then!)

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Sorry to hear that you've had the bug....glad that the boys seem to be better....and you as well.

What a treat to have things ready this early.

Can't wait to see the photos of the shoes.