3.03.2007

I am so stir crazy and bored. I don't know what's wrong with me! That's why I've been blogging alot lately-I'm BORED!

Tonight I made a really quick dinner of tacos. Then hubby and the kids watched "Zoom" and I headed to Joann's. They had a couple of different things on sale that I've been keeping my eye on. I spent a good 2 hours there and ended up with a crochet pattern book with baby booties in it and all the yarn and stuff needed to make a couple of pairs of shoes for the baby. I've been wanting to make Megan some "Mary Jane" booties to go with her dresses for church and I finally found a pattern for them! It also has a pattern for some "sandals" and then some really girly, lacy booties that I'll put a ribbon rose on. We'll see how many pairs I actually get made since it's made with really thin/tiny cotton yarn and the stitches are soooo small. The one I started tonight is coming along nicely so far though, we'll see! I'll at least get the Mary Janes done.

After Joann's I stopped at the video store and picked up Stranger Than Fiction for me and hubby. I'm NOT a Will Ferrill fan at all, but this movie was ok.

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I'm so impressed at all the crafts so many ladies do. Be sure to show us a picture when you are done.

Lexie said...

That sounds so cute. I love mary janes!! I always wanted to name the baby as soon as possible. I hated saying "the baby" or "he/she". Her name is beautiful. My oldest middle name is Elizabeth. It is so classic and elegant.

Blessings to you and yours