3.12.2007

Nothing too exciting today. I made grilled chicken caesar salads which almost all of my family gobbled up. The only ones that didn't have been battling this weird stomach bug STILL! Brandon actually got most of the way through his dinner, then threw up in his bowl. Oh the joys:)

I have a little confession to make. I got the munchies tonight so I decided that I'm "allowed" since I've really been pretty good the last 3-4 weeks. I grabbed the bag of kettle corn and tossed in a few Cheezit's for good measure. Then I sat down on the couch enjoing my snack. I got about bites into it when I saw something MOVE.......it was a spider! Needless to say my appetite was ruined and I threw it away. I hesitate to say this but I'm sticking my toe out there....God really does have a sense of humor doesn't He? I've been dealing with the gluttony issue again spiritually and He didn't let me go too far down that road:)

This evening after everyone was tucked in the "nesting bug" hit me and I got some stuff moved around. Penny's moving downstairs, she's in the hall for tonight. Then, I vacuumed and moved the "butcher block" from Matty's room to mine since it will be the new changing table. I got all of the baby's stuff stacked on and around it. Then I got my bathroom cleaned. With all this stomach bug stuff, I'm now into disinfecting everything. I'd do more tonight but everyone needs to sleep and I don't want to wake them up.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Got a chuckle out of your spider and popcorn story. {G}