3.11.2007

Let's see. The fridge was delivered yesterday. It works great and I'm glad we picked the one we did. It's one with the freezer on the bottom. This works out good for me because I can stick the kids' snack stuff in one of the veggie drawers and all of their condiments on the lowest shelf in the door, then put the rest of my stuff up higher. It also has a cool feature, if you leave the door open, it makes a noise to let you know. This is great with kids!

Yeserday, after the fridge came we headed to the thrift store looking for an ottoman. I have a cushy chair to put in my bedroom when the baby comes, so that I can nurse, but needed some kindof ottoman to put my feet up. I've been known to fall asleep nursing:) Anyways, I found one for $13. Now I just have to get hubby to start moving furniture around for me. He refuses to let me help...

Today as soon as we got to church Brandon threw up in the parking lot. This "strange bug" is still hanging around I guess. They had this last weekend, were perfectly fine all week, and today it showed up outta nowhere. So, I went and did SS while hubby took Brandon and they came and picked us up an hour later and we came home. We all came home and took naps. After our nap, I called mom and she and I headed to Sprout's Farmers Market to do some grocery shopping.

I've been so achy the last two days. I also feel like I've gained 10lbs this last week but have gained nothing, actually lost another lb. I could barely get my pantyhose on today and I'm now officially a "waddler". This means the end is coming! I sure hope I can make it ANOTHER 9 weeks, I've run out of room...hubby says I always say that. I think it's really true this time though:)

I was a little bad on food tonight. Hubby brought home leftovers from his OSHA class yesterday.

Today:

Breakfast: 1 Eggo waffle on the fly
Lunch: leftover steak, broccoli & cauliflower w/cheese sauce, 1 small piece french bread
Dinner: 1/2 burrito from Chipotle (black beans, lettuce, cheese, guacamole)
Dessert: cinnamon roll
Beverages: 3 bottles water, 2 bottles iced tea.

Yesterday:

Breakfast: nothing
Lunch: 2/3 of a taco salad
Dinner: small steak, 1/2 small baked potatoe, broccoli & cauliflower w/cheese sauce, 1 piece french bread
Beverages: 3 bottles water, 2 bottles iced tea

My Dr was a little concerned that I had lost weight. She doesn't want me losing but doesn't want me gaining either. Looks like I can't please her. I'm just going to eat as healthy as possible and call it good.

2 comments:

Me said...

I tell ya, Megan's gonna decide to join us on May 10th - I just have a hunch! You don't really know (but can probably imagine) how excited I am that you are having a MAY baby! Now if I could just get my act together to get birthday cards out it! LOL
Tell your hubby happy birthday for me (because I will probably get disoriented this week and forget until next Monday).
Don't have anything important to say today but wanted to stop by and say Hi!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

do you like the freezer on the bottom? It makes a lot of sense to me....seems that it would be nice to have the produce crispers a bit more "eye level". LOL