3.13.2007

Today I tackled more of my room. Starting to Spring clean and go through the kids' clothes so that we can ramp up for Summer. The heat is gonna hit us hard this year, it's already pushing 90F. We stopped so that I could drop some stuff off at the consignment store for them to buy and then pick up vacuum bags at Kirby.

I ended up buying a nightstand for our bedroom at the consignment store with my store credit and we hung around till hubby met up with us since it was too heavy for me to lift. I realized while waiting for hubby that I was having contractions about 10 mins apart. They had been happening for at least 2 hours before I started to pay attention. Came home and laid down on the couch after dinner. Now I'm up in bed on my laptop surfing. The contractions are not gone but definately not 10 mins anymore. I guess I'll have to take it a little easier. It's frustrating though as I have so much to do...

No comments: