3.16.2007

I've got a touch of spring fever, notice the new baby ticker. We've also decided on a new name for the baby. I know, can't we make up our mind?! I was telling Becky the other night that I needed a girl's name that ended in the sound "eee" "ahh" or "uhh". I don't know why but I just couldn't see myself saying "Megan" everyday. I love the name, and I loved the way it looks, especially with Elizabeth but *I* was just not feeling it. Abigail is the name that EVERYONE in the house agrees on and we'll call her Abbey so that works for me. I guess I'm not gonna venture and say this is *the* name as we could change our minds again, but it's the name for right now and it'll probably stick. Still tossing up "Grace" or "Rose" for the middle name. I like the way Grace looks with Abigail but I like saying Rose better....Abbey Grace....Abbey Rose. I know I'm a nut!

We were going to head down to Tucson tonight and hit an airshow at the Air Force base down there, but we decided to stay here. We took hubby out to steak dinner instead of spending it on a hotel. Mom met us there and we had a good dinner. Not sure what we're doing tomorrow. Hubby is wanting to get some "honey-do's" done and I'm really into hardcore nesting right now so there's some stuff I wanna get done pronto. This leads into my next "topic".

Ugh, I've been having contractions every night. When I lay down they finally go away but I'm starting to think I really might not make it full term. I have this really strong urge to want to get everything done NOW, as well as have a bag packed and ready to go. I've never worried about a "bag" before really. Had the basic girly stuff in there but hubby ends up bringing stuff to the hospital for me,clothes,hairdryer, makeup, etc...I'm really REALLY wanting a bag packed this time. I'm hoping to make it at least another 3-4 weeks and dodge the lung maturity issue like we had with Brandon. I went into labor at 34 weeks with him-had him at 35 after 4 days in the hospital complete with amniocentesis and everything. Not something I'm looking forward to doing again. I guess I'll just try and take it easy and talk to my Dr on Tuesday at my appt. Hopefully she'll take me seriously and check things out. I'm feeling alot of pressure tonight with the contractions, nothing to be terribly worried about right now, but enough to send up a red flag.

Well, that's all folks!

2 comments:

Lexie said...

I will pray that you don't go too early. I had my second kiddo six weeks early (34 weeks), it was a little scary. I love the name Abigail too. I found it so difficult thinking of a third girl name, so when I had a later ultrasound that showed I was carrying a boy, I was relieved. I had a boy's name picked out several years ago and waiting for some day to have a boy!

Blessings...

Me said...

We need a MAY BABY!!!!! Tell her that she can't take after me and has to be patient!!!! LOL I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Abbey and can see a Grace or Rose as the middle name. I have a personal prefernce for Grace as I already know an Abbey Grace and she's a little doll! Whatever you decide will be the right name!
Okay - time for dinner!