3.15.2007

Well, today we found a new home for Penny. I had this picture posted earlier for people who were interested to see of her. I ended up posting on Craig's list and started getting calls within 10 mins. I really wasn't expecting to finalize anything with anyone until Saturday, especially since we've been sick, but there was a family that contacted me and I just couldn't say no. If I had a choice out of anyone to give her to, it would be this family. They were just so excited to have her. They've been looking for a female basset around 1 year old and were actually going to head to Tucson this weekend to look at one down there. They have 4 kids slightly older than mine and I think they were Christians as well. Very, very nice people and I feel good about our decision. The kids are doing fine. They understood that she needed a family that could give her more attention than we could at the moment. Anyways, not what I thought I'd wake up and do today but I have peace now about my sweet doggie. She's with a family that will love her the way she needs to be loved. I am now freed up to concentrate on the kids' school and the new baby. I've gotta get Hannah and Brandon caught up in their reading and it'll be that much more hard with the new baby here I didn't need other distractions.

No comments: