12.18.2006

Oh, a piece of exciting news, well at least for ME. I was taking a bath tonight and "saw" the baby kick for the first time. I've been feeling that little person, but actually seeing your stomach move is different. It brought back memories of me taking baths when I was pg with Jake, and just sitting there watching my stomach move around and wondering just "who" it was doing that in there! What was he/she gonna be like? With Jake, we didn't know what we were having until he was actually born. At the u/s he had his legs crossed and moved everytime that tech tried to see. Just a little foretelling of what my stubborn and hard-headed little guy was gonna be like:)
Anyways, just had to share!

Jen

4 comments:

Me said...

I just typed out this LONG comment and LOST it all! ARG!
We have no power at home(I am at work right now) and have been without since Thursday night at 10:15. Hoping we get it back today - all I have to say is that it is COLD!
Shake off the whole friend/family thing. I know who you were talking about and what I remember about them is that they are SNOBS. If you don't fit into their "box" (their perfect little life...) then they find ways to "cut strings". I also want to give them the benefit of the doubt that it's probably something they overlooked (some people just are terrible at email) but all in all I don't want your feelings to be hurt by it. If you wanted their address I can probably run up there when I go for Christmas Eve. Just let me know.....

Lexie said...

Hey, I hope this works. I've leaving a comment the other day, and it wouldn't let me. I hope you start feeling better, it sucks being pg and sick :( I have been thinking about you lately and wanted you to know that I think of you often.

Blessings, mlpinky

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

How fun to see the baby kick. I was realizing you are almost 1/2 way to seeing this little one face to face.....

When do you leave for your vacation? Isn't it coming soon? Or am I confused?

Diann said...

What a fun thing to see your baby kick. That was one of my favorite parts of being pregnant.

Diann from SHS