12.18.2006

I'm going to shoot this out there and see if anyone has any suggestions for me. I'm looking to do a doctrinal study this next year. I want to basically prove and study out what I believe as far as doctrine. Does anyone know of a good resource or guide for this that is non-denominational? Besides the Bible that is, that's a given. Is there such a thing?? I'm lookin for a guide that maybe will present two sides of a belief, be it salvation, eternal security, baptism, etc. I know what I believe as far as those and I could get a copy of our church's belief statement to support it, but I'm looking for a more unbiased source I guess. I'm not questioning my beliefs or anything, I'm simply looking to proof-text them and cement them in my mind, oh, and maybe grow a bit in the process ;) Any ideas for me?

Thanks,
Jen

No comments: