12.05.2006

1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Umm neither, I like my choco/mint cappucino mix

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Don't believe in the big guy but we do wrap when the gifts are small enough for it:)

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White

4. Do you hang mistletoe? I have before, but been a slacker the last couple of years-usually hang it over our headboard:)

5. When do you put your decorations up? Thanksgiving weekend

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert) Greenbean Supreme(NOT the cream of mushroom kind!)

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child. The year my dad's father and grandfather came up from Florida, my uncle and his family came up from Texas and we all had Christmas at my Aunt's house. (The only holiday I've ever spent with those relatives and they were all together at once)

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't know that I ever was "told" he wasn't real, figured it out on my own...

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yes, jammies.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? We all have a lifetime of ornaments that go on - everyone does their own. We also smartened up last year and bought a "pre-strung" tree so we don't have THAT hassle every year ;)

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? I like to look at it, live in it is another story. Kinda' missing it this year again...cacti just don't have the same effect.

12 Can you ice skate? Never tried

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Pistachio salad

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Seeing what traditions my kids are starting to look forward to now that they're older.

17. What tops your tree? An Angel, she's wingless from our many moves, but we love her nonetheless.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Definitely giving.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Depends on what kind.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: