11.24.2006

My Dr. appt on Wednesday went pretty good. My Dr. is still not happy about my weight gain (17lbs), so of course that stresses me out. I'm really trying not to obsess over it and tell myself that this is just another "phase" in my life and that I'm not going to be overweight forever--but it's hard. I do need to get some kind of excercise but it just seems so daunting to me. I jokingly told hubby the other night, "I would excercise if it wasn't so much WORK!". LOL At least my appetite will start dwindling once the baby starts taking up more room. Maybe that's how I've managed to only gain around 20-30lbs before???

The baby's heartbeat yesterday was in the 140's. It's a boy, I'm sure of it now;) With Hannah her heartbeat was always in the 160's and each of the boys was slower and in the 140's most of the time. We'll see!

Jen

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

LOL this little one may just surprise you. Jared (now 12) had a girl's heart beat and the US said GIRL - he's boy. LOL