11.27.2006

Friday:
Hubby took Hannah and Jacob Christmas shopping. They hit some of the "all day" sales but didn't bother with the early morning thing. Hubby spoiled me and I got a ton of jar candles that were on sale buy 1 get 2 free.
After they got home, we headed to the mall to watch a movie. We ended up seeing Santa Clause 3. It was pretty good, well what I saw of it. I ended up falling asleep periodically.

Saturday:
We headed to the mall again. A different one. I was on a quest to get some maternity shirts with regular sleeves and that fit me better. I picked up 3 tshirts. I also was on the search for a bra but had no luck in that dept. I'm back to ordering off the internet for that.....
We also picked up the kids' Christmas Pj's at the Disney Outlet Store. They all got "Incredibles" jammies. We figured we'd go with a Disney theme this year since we're going to Disneyland for Christmas.
Saturday night we put up our tree, complete with our Lionel train set that Grampy bought for the kids last year. We bought a "Christmas 2006" car to go on it and thinking that we'll try to make that a yearly tradition. I'll post pics of it later.

Sunday:
After church we came home and took naps:) Hubby helped me get the laundry folded and I went to Walmart and picked up some travel-sized stuff for hubby's trip to San Diego this week. I also picked up mine and hubby's Christmas jammies (not Disney but color coordinated) as well as a "big boy" Bible for Jacob and Matthew. They've both been really responsible in remembering to bring their little Bibles, so I thought I'd reward that and encourage it by giving them "big boy" Bibles. You should have seen the smiles on their faces:) They've both been carrying them around all day and Jacob (4 yo) has been diligently trying to find John 3:16 in there.

Monday:
Hubby left for Ca. this morning. I hate when he leaves. I start worrying about things that I never even think about otherwise. I kept myself up last night thinking that "if something happens to him, what would I do about this or what would I do about that?". "All the bills are paid, but how far ahead?". "What kindof job could I get to support 5 children?". Etc.....I'm fine now but that night before always keeps me up:) Today I've been trying to spring clean the house. Seems like I'm always doing that. With 4 littles I guess the house just always needs "deep cleaning". Oh, I repotted/planted my houseplants today! I've been trying to do that for over a month now. I got my ultrasound scheduled for December 11th. I'll be 18 weeks then so I'm hoping we can tell what the baby is! I might end up rescheduling for a week or two later. Well, that's it in my pretty boring life. Seems like everyone else's blogs are so interesting and mine seems so boring!

Jen

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Your pj's sound so cute. NO - your blog is not boring. We read it because we care about YOU and we want to hear how you are doing...

Wow - this pregnancy is progressing right along.

We want to go see a movie but now with children sick it may not happen this week. We wanted to see Happy Feet or Santa Clause 3.....maybe still....