10.05.2006

Well, I guess my house was TOO messy. My mom came over today and while I was showering put my kids to work cleaning the house with her. She only allowed me to do "easy" stuff and I felt really bad watching everyone else work so hard. I am glad that it's done though. It's been a huge burden on me. My kids were not very happy about it though. My very opinionated and outspoken and stubborn 4 yo Jake actually told my mom to "Leave our house." and "We're going to move and you're not coming with us this time." YIKES.....I've got some work to do there....

I ventured out to Walmart tonight and picked up some kid-sized clothes hampers and some "rewards" for Matthew so we can get serious about potty training. I've let quite a few things go by the wayside since I've been so sick. Hubby's getting tired of changing "big boy" diapers though, so I've got to make this a priority.

I'm sorry about the Draino test. It IS gross. I only did it because my step mom wanted me to. She told me to do it when I had Matty too, but I don't think I ever did because I had forgotten all about it when she just suggested it to me again. It's probably NOT very accurate, in fact Kelly said she had two "girl" results and she ended up with boys. I am planning on an ultrasound at around 20 weeks. I actually have one on the 12th but it will still be too early to tell anything as I'll only be about 10 weeks then.

Oh, the cravings are hitting now. I'm craving salt and vinegar chips like a mad woman. Sooo not healthy I know!!! I've already outgrown that earlier "smoothie" craving that I had. One day I just had had ENOUGH and still the thought of one makes me sick.....oh the joys:)

Jen ºÜº

2 comments:

Me said...

Okay I am having issues and know you are the woman who can help me! I have my stampin blog on here (http://stamppalsyeah.blogspot.com/) and can't figure out how to add links to friends! It's really irritating because I am not computer stupid and know where to look for things - just aggrivated.
Well are you sure Jake isn't MY child?! LOL Those are totally personality traits of mine I don't like: strongwilled and outspoken. Hard work hasn't killed anyone in your family yet so a little elbow grease never hurts. I couldn't tell by your blog but if you are taking it personal about her coming over to help - don't! I will leave it at that until our next MSN chat.....
Can't remember what the rest of your blog said..... draino (I don't believe things until the baby pops out), Walmart (I agree with Michael- time for change! YUCK!), cleaning... think that's all.
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

LOL - the Draino test wasn't THAT gross....it could have been worse....but I'm not going to try to think of something worse. LOL

Did you know they make organic sea salt and vinegar Kettle chips....no trans fats or perservatives???? LOL Still not healthy but a bit closer to healthy??? I bought some and Krista took them all with her when she left. LOL