10.06.2006

Today mom came over again and helped me finish the upstairs. I am so thankful that she's helped me get caught up! I was really stressing over the state of my house, but was so sick just up and moving around that I just let it go...now I'm feeling a bit better, and am caught up, so keeping it up should be fairly easy.

Mom took the 3 older kids to the library today. The boys both picked up books on outer space and astronauts. Hmm, interesting. I didn't know that they were still so interested in those things as we studied it quite a bit last year. But, I'm glad to see that they are getting books of interest yet educational to them and not coming home with "spiderman-type books". They also borrowed some movies to use for tomorrow night.

While they were at the library, I took Matty with me to Goodwill and Savers. I was on the hunt for "tea party" stuff as well as a dog crate and well, anything that I found and could not live without. I found some fake pearl necklaces to use for the tea party, no "good" teacups, but did find a dog crate and decided to get it for my mom's dog instead of Penny for right now. Penny still fits in hers and my mom really needs to get her dog situation straightened out so that she can feel like she can get a job. I think she's stalling on the job because she just doesn't know what to do with those dogs while she's gone all day. This should fix that problem:) I also picked up some movies. We'll use those for movie night tomorrow instead of renting movies as well.

I was really tired tonight and ended up falling asleep halfway through Grey's Anatomy and totally missed ER. Now it's 12:30 am and of course I'm wide awake. ARGH!

Becky, I'm off to see about your blog problem. I haven't had much "luck" with blogs/html lately either but I'll try!

Jen ºÜº

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's such a HUGE blessing for your Mom to help you out with the house! I'm glad you found a couple of items you wanted.

BTW - the locket arrived today - thanks so much!