10.08.2006

Ugh, I have a head cold. Not too bad but just enough to make you feel yucky. I bought some Actifed and Seudafed last night and it's helping a bit but upsets my stomach. I finally bought some Tums as well last night. They are helping with my stomach somewhat so I'll try to remember to take those.

Today hubby took us out to lunch at a new Mexican restaurant. It was pretty good. The best local one I think. I know what you're thinking, "Mexican food with morning sickness???". Truth is, it doesn't matter WHAT I eat it all makes me sick...so I just go with what everyone else wants.

After my nap this afternoon, I took Hannah to Michael's craft store to pick up some patterned paper for her tea party invites. We found some really cute papers, now we just have to come up with our design. Becky was sweet and sent me a teapot stamp set to borrow that she has from Stampin Up!.

I also bought some yarn at Michael's to crochet a baby blanket. I've been sitting alot lately, and figured I might as well be productive. I might not be able to do the pattern that I want to do though. It's just a simple ripple but I've never done a ripple before and it's with a textured yarn and I can't see the stitches very easily. We'll see.

Well, that's it!
Jen ºÜº

No comments: