10.02.2006

Today I felt a little better. I cried out to God last night that He would make me feel better so that I can better take care of my kids, and He answered my prayer:)

Some more info about that quiz from last night. Me and Becky have actually known each other since I was in 4th grade in public school. We met up with each other again in highschool by another friend of mine who also introduced me to my hubby. I joined a bowling league and ended up bowling for Becky's public school bowling team for 3 years.

Me and hubby started "going out" when I was 15 1/2 and were engaged in December right before I turned 16 in January. We were engaged for 3 years before we got married. He was already in the Air Force for 1 year before we got married as I had to finish up highschool and we both saved up money for our wedding. In hindsight I'm not sure WHAT I was thinking being engaged at 16 but I can see clearly how the Lord brought me and hubby together and would not let us "leave" each other. I did try and break up with him once because he wasn't saved and I knew it would be wrong to be unequally yoked. The night I made the decision in prayer meeting to break up with him--the Lord worked in my hubby's heart and my hubby was saved. Again, we were destined to be together....

Me and Becky also worked at K Mart together for awhile. I put in 5 years, I don't remember how long she was there. We both agree that we will never work there again! I quit my wonderful (snort) dept manager position to stay home with my baby girl...Oh, me and hubby also worked at K Mart together too as teenagers before he joined the AF. He actually got me my job there:)

Ok, done writing my memoirs now...lol.

Jen ºÜº

No comments: