10.19.2006

Ok, lets see how long it takes me to upload all of these photos. Right now it's 12:06am....12:30am, not too bad! Here are the cards that we made for Grampy and I included a couple of extras for more upcoming birthdays.


Hannah's card for Grampy.

Brandon's card for Grampy.

Jake's card for Grampy. (notice the spider...) I helped him cut and glue the patterned papers but he punched and glued the hearts all on his own.

Matty's card for Grampy. I helped him obviously but he told me where he wanted things and he also added his own artistic touches. (notice the pencil scribble about halfway down on the left...)

This is mine for my Grandpa. Not the greatest card that I've done but it was a little nerve wracking doing this with the kids....


This is the one I made my Grandma. It doesn't look quite as good in the picture as it does in person. The stamp is done on ivory vellum....

This one I made for my sister-in-law.

Well, that's it!

Jen

ºÜº






2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

These are darling!

Jodi said...

These card are beautiful, well done!!

Jodi from SHS