10.17.2006

I got this website from a loop I'm on and I just think these are the coolest!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=384173&cat=5615

If you look at some of the others on the site, they are mini scrapbooks.

I think I'm going to make these for some people for Christmas this year. We're really not going to be able to buy gifts for anyone as we're saving our money for our trip to Disneyland. We're going to Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm the week of Christmas.

Jen ºÜº

1 comment:

Me said...

You found the site I go to for inspiration when I can't think of a single thing to do for my classes - or only have to design 2-3 more cards and am totally blank! The creations on there are very inspiring and help get the ideas flowing! We learned how to do the Altoid tins at Convention in 2005. They were showcased as a "grandkid album" that Shelli could take in her purse and show off all her grand kids! LOL
My friend Crystal made these awesome coasters and I was going to make a set for my dad with "Granddogs" on them (they are a very PRACTICAL affordable gift!)
Are the kids making the cards or just picking out the papers? I would LOVE to see what y'all come up with! :-)