10.21.2006

Hmm lets see. I did some grocery shopping yesterday. We were running pretty low and getting desperate but had to wait till payday. My mom came over yesterday and was looking at and applying for jobs online (yay finally!!!). Then she was sweet enough to watch my kids last night so we could go on a date. We went out to dinner at Black Angus, spendy I know, but we had a coupon:) After that we decided to go see a movie. We got there and bought the tickets for the 8pm showing so we wouldn't be home too late, got popcorn and everything, then went into the theater and the movie was almost over! We walked in on the 6:30 showing and the next one wasn't until 9:30. WHY the board said 8:00 I'll never know but we got a refund and left. We perused the mall a bit. Not too much as hubby's lower back has been "out" for 3 weeks now and to the point where he can barely walk. He did go to the chiropractor yesterday but I guess he's got a 6 week program he's gotta do to get his back "straightened out" so he was still in pain. After the mall, we headed to Walmart just so I could "pick up a couple of things". I ended up doing all of my shopping but hubby was ok with it. I didn't find the one thing I really went there for though which bummed me out. I was trying to find a cleaner I heard about called Odoban. I decided I'm going to try and clean the house today and wanted to try this stuff out, but our Walmart didn't have it and I ended up with Pinesol instead. Oh well.

Jen ºÜº

No comments: