9.28.2006

Well my Dr's appointment went pretty well today. She seems to thing everything is ok with the baby but has ordered an ultrasound for next week just to make sure. She wants to give the baby another week to grow so she can see better what's going on. I had to have the dreaded "pap" done today though and she said that my cervix is irritated and that's probably the reason for my spotting the other night. That's probably more info than anyone wants to know!

Thank you ALL so much for your prayers, they are definately felt! I had total peace today when I went in today and was prepared for the "worst". God is so gracious though, and I still have a little one!

Gotta go, I'm so tired tonight!

Jen ºÜº

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I must have checked before you posted last night. I'm so glad to hear this. You and the baby continue to be in my prayers.