9.27.2006

Ok, Just a short post tonight (yeah right!) since I sent at least two prayer requests today and need to update you two. To fill the rest of you in...last night as I was getting ready to go to bed I had slight bleeding. I of course was thinking the worse and sat down on the couch and cried for about 45 mins. You know that post last night where I talked about not feeling an emotional bond with the baby yet, I guess I do have one because I just broke down last night. I had just gotten off the internet looking at all the "cute" cloth diapers out there, pondering whether I wanted to go that route this time or not and dreaming about what colors I'd end up getting if I did go that route (boy or girl). I haven't had anymore bleeding today but did have some light cramping today when I was up and walking around. I called and the earliest appt that I could get was for Thursday morning at 10am. They told me that if I start bleeding more and I'm definately having a m/c then to go to an urgent care place or the hospital. So, for now I'm "still" pg and I'm hoping to find out on Thursday that all is well and maybe I was just going through pregnancy "growing pains". I'll update you all what I find out on Thursday. Thanks for your prayers :) I really appreciate them. Jen

2 comments:

Lexie said...

oh Jen....
I'm praying right now!!

Love Mlpinky

Anonymous said...

Still praying, Jen. I've been thinking of you all day.