9.16.2006

Ok Ok Becky,

Here ya go...

Yesterday I was feeling pretty yucky. Mom was going to be running some errands and called to see if I wanted to tag along. I told her no, I wasn't feeling well. She started probing me as to what was making me sick, so I told her I had morning sickness. She said, "like when you're pregnant?". I said, "yeah". She said, "Well, you're not so why would you have that?". I said, "Yeah, we are having a baby...". She said, "You mean you're pg?". I said, "Yeah". She said, "REALLY?!?!". I said, "Yeah...". She said, "I'll be right over!".

She was actually excited! I expected her to have a positive reaction, but not be THAT excited. I guess she believed me when I said we were "done". LOL

I ended up going with her running her errands but was so sick the whole time. Hubby took us out to dinner to celebrate a "victory" at work. We went to that cool little chinese place again where you put all of your meat, veggies, and noodles in your bowl and personlize your sauce and they fry it up right in front of you. It's the coolest place.

After that, I stopped and rented some movies for our movie night. I got the kids "The Incredibles" AGAIN and they got "Inspector Gadget 2". We're so fed up with our movie rental place it's ourageous! The last 5 times we've turned in our movies, they've not recorded somehow that we've turned them back in. Last night as I was checking out hubby called me on my cell to tell me that we got a card from them in the mail about some movies that were due in August. One of the movies that they said we still had was the exact copy of "The Incredibles" that I was checking out at that very minute! Talk about weird...hubby's threatening to go across the street to the other guys', we'll see.

Today was very unproductive. I was soooo sick again. Hubby wanted to get a whole bunch of stuff done around the house, but I just couldn't bring myself to do much. I did help him out a little this afternoon with some yardwork. He got a little crazy with the "hedger" and we had piles of limbs/leaves to pick up, LOL.

Well that's my last two days in a nutshell! Hope I didn't bore you too terribly much!

Jen ºÜº

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bore us? Nah - I'm living this pregnancy through you and Lisa...what I mean is that I find it strange NOT to be pregnant and to know I won't be for at least 6 months....so I'm "pregnant" in my mind with you and Lisa. I may be a bet strange, huh? LOL I had really told myself to prepare to be pregnant alone again....so was quite surprised when Mike deployed and I'm not. :::snort::: I AM thankful NOT to have morning sickness in the midst of all the other things I'm doing around here. LOL

De'Etta