9.17.2006

Ugh, still got the yuckies. Still haven't thrown up but I'm in a perpetual state of nausea. It's really hard right now to eat anything, but I do feel better once I do. In fact, if I don't eat anything, I feel worse but the thought of eating anything makes me sick...oh the joys :) Thankfully this passes soon and I'll forget all about it, I don't really remember my other morning sickness', well I guess I remember them but don't "remember" them. Kindof like childbirth, you know it hurts but you forget about how bad the pain is because the baby's worth it.

We had kindof a lazy day today. Got the house picked up a bit and hubby's bag packed for a short trip to L.A. He's flying out tomorrow night and helping to interview on Tuesday, then flying home Tuesday afternoon to make it to AWANA Tuesday night. Poor guy's gonna be tired.

Nothing else much to write about. Well, my grandma is pressuring me to do something about my mom again. I'm really not in the position right now to do anything and not convinced it would help her so I'm not for now. Oh, the dramas....like De'Etta says, "Choosing Joy!"

Jen ºÜº

2 comments:

Me said...

Okay - let's pray.
Father in heaven, you know the entire situation, Lord. You know the each person involved because YOU love them and YOU created them for a purpose- YOUR purpose. Lord, as a friend I have so much advise to share but Lord, no matter what is said allow the things YOU want to be heard heard and what YOU want to be said said. Give wisdom, encouragment, grace, rest, patience, and tactfullness to Mindy. Lord allow her actions to be a sign your of your love. Do not let the enemy take what happens and cause hurt feelings. Lord in the end we want Mindy's mom to have a closer relationship with you along with a balance in her life. Lord, you know the steps that need to be taken. Please give Mindy relief from what is going on so that she can continue to be an awesome mom- a shining example of your love Lord. Father God, it's all in your hands - we release the control to you. Please give us clear guidance in this situation and continue to guide our steps. It's in Jesus name we pray - Amen.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I had stumbled on your site awhile ago, Enjoyed it while I was also losing weight. I now I am also expecting! This time of nausea really will pass.