9.13.2006

Oh goodness, the baby name thing can get very funny. I'm on a Yahoo baby name group and some of the names that people pick for their kids is just outright funny. I kindof feel sorry for some of those kids, they will be teased mercilessly if they go to public school. Here are some of the funny/odd ones:

Hunnii
Reef (to go with his sister Coral, I personally think this is cute but still funny)
Slade
Zeddock
Treson
Zucherro
Trendon
Jadzia
Jordonica
Bellamy

Needless to say, my names were not a big hit on that list. They are obviously wayyy too boring!

Jen ºÜº

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought about this overnght and decided that Zeddock has a certain "something" to it. I think it would go well with Zander - which BTW is Alexander as Mike is a traditionalist. {g}

De'Etta (now WHY won't it let me post from my blogger account now....)