12.05.2007

I really am losing it!

Last night I lived up to my blog's name. We went to AWANA last night. We got out of the car. I checked the younger two into nursery and Cubbies. Went to game time and supervised games. Went downstairs to do handbook time with my group. Our group leader asked me if Jake had stayed home from AWANA last night. I said, "No, he's here somewhere. Maybe in the bathroom?" then I thought about it for a second....you know he wasn't at game time. My darling little boy who is ALWAYS the first one out of the car and running off to do his own thing had fallen asleep in the van and I hadn't noticed. He was still asleep an hour later when I realized he was MIA. Ooooh, bad mom award right there!


In my defense, if I'm allowed one, I only had about 3 1/2 hours sleep Monday night and had one of those "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days" yesterday. Won't bore you with the details but it involved about 15 different movers, the property management co., and a rescheduled Dr. appt that I never got the message for. I was frazzled by the time awana came last night.


The pic that I had done for Michael for Christmas was done by Rick Green. He does some really cute things!

1 comment:

Me said...

You are not a bad mom - just a little overwhelmed. Honestly - I am always in amazement how you do it day in and day out!