11.24.2007

Our Thanksgiving

Yesterday we had Almerry and her family over. A co-worker of her husband's. And another co-worker of his and his wife and daughter. Clear as muddy water you say? The details really don't matter. What matters is that we had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving. The food all turned out great. I didn't have to cook it all. Almerry brought some food and helped me once she got to our house. We ate dinner. We visited. We ate pie. We played Cranium. We visited a little more. What a great day:) So many things to be thankful for and I'm gonna' bore you all with a short list, K?


#1) A wonderful Heavenly Father who loves me more than I'll ever comprehend and never understand W-H-Y???


#2) A wonderful Husband who loves me also. I don't understand that either but he swears he does...oh, and he's really patient with me too.


#3) My children. ALL of them. I'm learning more everyday just how thankful I am for them.


#4) My friends. I don't have alot like some people, but I sure have good ones!


#5) My church family. I'm really, REALLY gonna' miss my church family!


Oh, I could go on and on-health, food, housing, etc. but like I said, I won't do a long list.....

No comments: