10.08.2007

Weigh-in day!

Weigh-in today was good! I'm down 10 lbs from last week when I started. I'm now at 167. Most of it water weight, but encouraging none-the-less. I'm hoping to lose another 10 in the next month.

We've not had much anything interesting going on around here. I cleaned the 2 offices this weekend. Was in nursery yesterday at church with one of my friends and fellow homeschool mamma. That was a nice visit. We usually don't really get a chance to talk, just US, no kids interupting...

Today I haven't accomplished nearly enough! We haven't even done school so we'll have to play catch up this week. Tonight Hannah is getting her skirt cut out for the wool contest. I'm debating whether or not to sew up the full length jacket that I've got or just submit the crocheted capelet. I'm hesitant to do the capelet since my friend that was with me in nursery yesterday is entering the crocheting category. I don't know anyone that's entering the sewing category.....oh decisions, decisions! I did find a gorgeous purple crepe fabric to use as the jacket lining and the dress underneath. I guess I can go ahead and do it anyways since I was hoping to wear this outfit to the symphony next month. Michael had gotten tickets at an auction dinner earlier this year.

Ok, Hailey is screaming and I can't take it anymore! All she wants is to be held. I was trying to get her used to being in her walker and playing by herself. I guess that's what happens when you've got alot of siblings, you get used to being "entertained"!



188/167/135

We must all suffer from one of two pains:
the pain of discipline or the pain of regret.
The difference is discipline weighs ounces
while regret weighs tons.(or lbs. in my case!)
Jim Rohn

Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established. Proverbs 16:3

1 comment:

Me said...

Great job on the weightloss!

You should enter the sewing constest!